Properties including The Playhouse, as seen on Netflix’s “World’s Most Amazing Vacation Rentals.”
Now Open for Investment: The Kemble
Built in 1881 for the U.S. Secretary of State by globally renown architects Rotch & Tilden, this 15,000 SF estate exceeded $960,000 in revenues in 2019. Shared Estates will update the property, including adding 40% more renovated bedrooms and significant experience-based amenities. Click here to invest.
- Reliable source of travel revenues
- Groups travel year-round
- High exposure, future interest, repeat business
- One decision, many travelers
- Underserved market
- Home to historic estates
- Cultural tourist destination
- Year-round outdoor appeal
- Remarkably stable home values
- Proximity to New York and Boston
- Premium properties and services
- Most advanced IT amenities available
- Modern minimalist decor
- Eye-catching common spaces
- All at distinct cost advantage to alternative group travel options
The Freeman Berkshires
We are currently rehabilitating a nineteenth century estate into a modern destination for family and small group travel. Click here to learn more »
Built by legendary actor Christopher Reeve, Shared Estates Manager acquired and renovated this 6,000 SF estate on 40 acres. It booked over $200,000 in its first 90 days.
Current Project: The Kemble
Built in 1881 for the U.S. Secretary of State by globally renown architects Rotch & Tilden, this 15,000 SF estate exceeded $960,000 in revenues in 2019. Soon to be updated by Shared Estates. Now available for investment here.